New Bremen Schools utilizes online scheduling for Parent-Teacher conferences. We believe this assists parents in scheduling appointment times that best suit their needs, as well as frees up valuable classroom time that our teachers would otherwise have to spend scheduling conferences.
following instructions will guide you through how to schedule your
Parent/Student Teacher Conferences using the SuperSaaS Scheduling website.
- Use the appropriate link below to schedule conferences for you child in the appropriate building.
- Click the ‘sign in’ link located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- You will need to Create a New User Account (link in blue located just below the login button). Due to privacy laws, everyone must create a new account, even if you created an account in the past on this site.
- Enter your e-mail address in the space provided and an e-mail will then be generated to that account with a link to reset your password. If it does not recognize the e-mail address you provided, click on the blue text that reads “Create a new user account.”
- If you have selected to Create a New User Account, enter your e-mail address (confirmation of your new account as well as selected appointment times will be e-mailed to the address you specify), enter a password, enter the Parent(s) full name, as well as a Mobile phone number. (These are all required fields.) Once complete, click on the “Create” button.
- You will be brought to a calendar where you can begin scheduling parent-teacher conference times.
- For students in grades K – 3, please select their homeroom teacher from the colored teacher links located near the top right of the screen.
- For 4th - 8th grade students, choose any one of the two/three group
time slots for the appropriate grade (i.e. 4thGrade-1, 4thGrade-2, or 4thGrade-3).
Note: For students in grades 4 – 8, parents will have the opportunity to meet with the core teachers during their 15 minute conference time. This includes language arts, math, science and social studies.
- For students in grades 9-12, select the teacher (one at a time) from the colored teachers links located near the top right of the screen.
- After selecting the appropriate teacher/group, use the calendar located on the far right of the screen to click on the date you wish to schedule appointments. This year's conferences will be held on Monday, October 28th and Thursday, October 31st.
- Appointments are available in fifteen minute intervals. Simply click on the desired time listed in white. (Filled appointment times will be indicated by the same color as the teacher name/group you selected.
- A “New Conference” box will appear, specifying the 15 minute window available, your specified Parent(s) Name, as well as the Teacher/Group selected. You will need to type in the Student’s First and
Last name (type their given name, not a nickname). Then click the “Create Appointment” box at the bottom to finalize the appointment.
- An e-mail will be generated to the e-mail address you specified when creating your account.
- If you have more than one child in the same building, continue to make appointments following steps 5-9 explained above. To schedule conferences for a child in our other building, start again at Step 1.